Monday, January 12, 2015

Ford owns #naias with next gen GT

Packing the most powerful Ecoboost engine ever, the next generation Ford GT will be the most advanced vehicle showcasing future technology for the masses. 
A carbon fiber passenger cell is only the beginning. Aluminum subframes stronger and considerably ligher than their steel counterparts will be bolted to this tub for suspension and engine mounting. 
Highlighting this is a completely re-engineered Ecoboost 3.5l twin turbocharged V6 cranking out over 600 horsepower. 
Full report with video and pics will be uploaded when I return to Los Angeles. 

FYI...I'm here as a guest of Ford. they paid for my trip, but the opinions are all my own. 
Pecked out on my iPhone live from Detroit, please excuse any typos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment