Thursday, May 22, 2014

Sneak peak at a couple of 2015 Chevy's

 2015 Chevy Cruze
2015 Chevy Malibu?
My little corner of L.A, is used for filming a lot of commercials.  Car commercials in particular are done here as it could be Main Street anywhere USA.  

First up was the face lifted 2015 Chevy Cruze which I blogged about when it was first introduced.  Solid little car that I actually liked quite a bit.  The image isn't that great as I was trying to grab the pic with security folks yelling and trying to get people, especially people with cameras out of the way.  The grill is new, larger more like the familial face...or a cross between next generation Focus and a Dart, not bad, but falling into the the trap of familiar rather than unique face of tis own.

The second car, not sure which model it is.  I think its the Malibu, but I'm not sure as it was devoid of side badging and I couldn't get to the rear for a close look.


No comments:

Post a Comment