Saturday, October 3, 2015

All-New Ford Focus RS Coming to USA



Dang...I'm so anxious to get my hands on this.  Love the Focus ST as it is, but adding ludicrous power to the tune of 310+ from a 2.3L Ecoboost and adding AWD will make it insane.  INSANE.

But it gets better, Ford is releasing teasers fast and furious.  The first of the teasers here this week.


The transformation from the pedestrian Focus SE we commonly see to the RS is going to see an amazing piece of engineering in this machine.  WRX...lock your doors firmly...as they'll get blown off as this beast passes you.  Ken Block drives this car like no one other in development of this car.

Drool...did I mention I can't wait to get my hands on this road ready rally car?  More details on Ford Social.  Or better yets start with a well equipped RS starting at 36.6K and build your own at Ford.com.  I built mine in Stealth Grey with the RS2 package for 39.4K....still quite the deal.  Maybe I should trade in my A4 and actually do this car now that the last teen driver is about to fly the coup?

No comments:

Post a Comment